Start your journey to self so you can live a life filled with passion and purpose.

Thursday 11 January 2018

Gratitude For Earth Angels

Keeping a gratitude diary has so many benefits for your overall wellbeing. 
Health benefits include lowered stress levels. That's why I am so enthusiastic about keeping a gratitude journal.

Today I am VERY THANKFUL for the fact that my baby boy is growing healthily  despite repeated GP and hospital visits regarding his breathing issues and numerous skin rashes. Neither of which I am going to stress myself out about or worry over anymore.

Instead I hold him close and whisper blessings over his life. Watch him sleep and smile as he wakes. Now he's getting more vocal, I speak his baby language and we have wordless conversations.

My lil chubba bubba is all cheeks and rolls. He's had my heart from his first breath.  
As family we are happily consumed, tiered often, but completely in love and in awe. We Lavish him with our love. Lay it on thick. Kiss his sweet cheeks, tickle his tiny toes and I am eternally grateful, thankful and blessed to have him in my life.

Allowing myself to take the time to reflect on how truly grateful and thankful I am has opened my eyes to the fact that In loving our babies deeply, they’re actually teaching us. 

The love we have for them, give us a glimpse of the love God has for us. 

All consuming. Never-ending and Unconditional. 

In loving your precious gift, you are given even more – the chance to love and be loved, to taste and see how you are loved and to offer such love in return.

Oh the joys of parenting. I am blessed and fortunate enough to be and say I am a mother of two. I have two Earth Angels to love and take care of and I wouldn't choose to have it any other way.
Writing Challenge 
What are you thankful for today and why? 
#justwrite #justpickupanotepad 


Feel free to comment if you have anything that you'd like to share that you're grateful for today?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig